If you are hearing about a new diet from a friend, and it involves some powerful language, your interest is piqued… Anything that includes words like rocket, fuel, thermo, ripped, extreme, intense, rapid or ultra is going to get you a little exited. These are action words, or power words used by marketers. I noticed an article that mentioned “Dukan diet attack phase recipes” and I thought “WOW, an attack phase, that is just what my remaining stubborn belly fat needs, to be attacked in an attack phase…”
THAT GOT MY ATTENTION!
[easyazon-image align=”center” asin=”030798673X” locale=”us” height=”500″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2B2vvWPJgL.jpg” width=”333″]
Our opinion of trendy diets in general…
One of the main undercurrents at Fat Loss Mentality is that different diets come and go. They become more fashionable for a while, until the next shiny new diet comes along. Is is our opinion that they mostly all work, you just need to pick one and stick to it.
Sticking to the diet plan is the hardest thing for most people. This is why they are attracted to a trendy new diet, see some progress, then go off the rails and spend time licking their wounds in a comfort food hibernation stage. Then they get attracted to another diet.
I did some research on the Dukan diet, it has all of the fundamentals of a successful diet plan!
- Dr Dukan is a Doctor, that always scores points with fat customers, and he is French! An extra bonus because of the style and accent, sounds way cooler to tell your friends that you are getting diet and recipe advice from a French Doctor. French chefs are just about the best in the World. Add French+ Doctor you get a great recipe plan. In fact some of the “Dukan diet attack phase recipes” look delicious.
- Not only do we have the “attack phase”, but we actually have four specific phases: attack, cruise, consolidation, and stabilization. They are collectively known as “ground pillars”. This is awesome. So, we can fight the flab with an attack (full assault); then a cruise (sounds so easy – don’t forget your suntan lotion); then a consolidation (so we don’t fall of the wagon); followed by stabilization (because there is nothing flaky here, all solid). And these are ground pillars. Ground sounds grounded and pillars are strong… Fantastic!
- There is an awesome state of the art website with everything that you would expect from a top diet product. There is coaching, articles, FAQ’s, testimonials, recipe’s and food photo shots that look like they were created at the best restaurant in the World. There are a ton of photos of some of the most beautiful people on the planet…
- Jennifer Lopez and Kate Middleton have had success on the Dukan Diet.
- Lots of cool people have started a Dukan diet blog!
Seems amazing, doesn’t it?
Oh, I forgot to mention the diet protocols themselves….
Well there is a Dukan diet food list, which is a list of 100 foods that can be eaten freely, you can eat as much of these foods as you like and still lose weight! Wow! This list is focused on while you are attacking your fat. So, what is on the list?
Dukan diet attack phase recipes and food list
I won’t list all of the items, but we have 62 “pure proteins” such as chicken and beef!
Impressed? Err… If you think that this sounds a bit like the Akins diet, the Paleo diet or the Bulletproof diet then you are correct!
What we see now in all of the effective and popular diets are small variations of a similar theme. More quality protein and vegetables, and less processed food and white carbs.
One diet might say no to dairy and yes to beans. Another diet might say no to cereals and yes to fruit… One diet might advocate lots of quality fat, and another will say keep all fats to a minimum.
But the fundamentals of more quality protein and vegetables are fairly similar.
Dukan diet cruise phase
The Dukan diet cruise phase adds 32 vegetables to the list… So you have 100 foods that you can eat whenever you like and still lose weight! 100 different quality protein and vegetable sources!
The consolidation and stabilization stages basically allow you limited quantities of the previously banned foods. This allows for 2 “celebration meals” per week. You can eat your pizza, burgers or whatever you have been craving. The idea is to introduce some unhealthy food back into the diet but keep it to a minimum. This is the same as the 1 day a week where you can eat whatever you like on the slo carb diet…
None of this is revolutionary. Fat loss is not rocket surgery…
I recommend the Dukan diet wholeheartedly
If you think that this article has been negative in relation to the Dukan diet then now is the time for a public apology.
Fat Loss Mentality wholeheartedly recommends the Dukan diet
In fact here is a link: Click here to find out more about the Dukan diet
If you go to the website, and join the Dukan diet then you will lose weight. You will have plenty of coaching support, healthy and delicious recipe’s and plenty more… Dr Dukan has been helping people and perfecting his regimen for over 30 years. He has sold 10 million copies of his book that has been produced in 14 languages.
Dr Dukan is the real deal!
The reason why the first half of this article sounded a little cutting, was to make a point… It really does not matter which diet plan you follow, as long as the central theme is based on whole healthy foods involving plenty of quality protein and vegetables.
Perhaps fruits are better than beans to give you some complex carbs…
Perhaps high fat is good, perhaps low fat.
You can always tweak your diet later if you are looking for perfection. Heck, maybe you will one day have your own variation of a Dukan diet blog! For now, pick a diet and exercise plan and stick to it… To do that you need to keep working on your fat loss mentality.
Oh, and if you are serious about losing weight, we do recommend the Dukan Diet, here is a link to the book:
[easyazon-block align=”center” asin=”0307887960″ locale=”us”]